Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day (a few weeks late -OK, over a month late)

Every day is a happy Mother's Day when I look at this sweet face!!

Look at that hair! Locks of Love will be happy with her hair donation real soon!

We headed to my brother's house for dinner...Zoe needed to show him the "alligator" she found! Or was it a turtle?

Ah, cute couple...my niece and her fiance (whoo-hoo! congrats you two!)

Here's a mom of 6 and a mom of 1...(I have it easy!)

Oh no, skinned knee!

"Grandma, I hurt my knee...see?!"

The young couple with a bright future ahead!

Roger can cook and chat it up with Dan - check out Dan's new haircut...it looks so good! My bro looks hot!



Zoe found the pool (well, just the hot tub) and desperately wanted to get all in...not just feet...but mommy wasn't prepared for swimming.

Hey, anyone watchin' that kid in the pool???

Rogers Senior & Junior engaged in some serious conversation...

Two fat faces...

"Here Grandma, I picked out this card for you and see I wrote my name!"

Hey boys...since you're in the kitchen, why not do some dishes!


Aunt Teresa spent the weekend with her mom and therefore wasn't there for the evening's festivities. Zoe recounted her trip to Uncle Roger's house the next day on her way to day care. She informed me that Aunt Teresa wasn't there and that I was pretending to be Aunt Teresa. I asked her what I did to pretend to be Aunt Teresa. She said because I was doing the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment